Tuesday 8 October 2013

SO I SINK IN TO THE TUNE, AND I INHALE THE FUME

Listening to: On a Mission by Katy B
Wearing: Sunglasses - Ray Ban . Tee - Boy London at Asos . Jeans - Topshop . Bag - Zara . Flip flops - Havaianas
 
When you're travelling, you wear the same clothes every week. A little while ago I got so fed up with my clothes, I made an Asos and Topshop order and got it delivered to Australia.
 
I have always wanted a Boy London tee, so I splashed out. I don't usually spend so much on t-shirts but I thought why the hell not.
 
Just after these pictures were taken, I ended up jumping off the jetty in to the sea with my t-shirt still on. My friend gave me a top to wear whilst mine dried. I ended up keeping it on for the rest of the day and she wore mine, once it had dried. We both decided that our t-shirts actually looked better on each other, so we decided to swap.
 
This day turned out to be one of the happiest days of my life; so full of laughter and the best memories. Now, my new tee won't only remind me of my lovely new friend, but one of the best days of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Really nice outfit! :)
    And I am happy you had nice time!

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete